Kinetica Vanilla Bounty Protein Bar Snack Recipe
Preparation Time - 20 minutes
Servings - 8 - 9 bars
3 Scoops Kinetica Vanilla Whey Protein
160ml warm water
2 tbsp honey (optional)
15g coconut oil, melted
120g unsweetened desiccated coconut
60g Oats (Grind to a flour consistency)
250g dark chocolate of choice, melted for coating
1. Mix the protein, water, honey if using, and coconut oil together in a large bowl.
2. Then add the coconut and mix well to form a thick paste. Set to one side for a few minutes; it will become pliable but shouldn’t be sticky.
3. Divide into 8 - 9 bars; you can create any shape you like. Mold with your hands and then place on a baking paper lined plate into the fridge for 15 - 20 minutes to firm up a little more before coating.
4. We prefer to stick them into the fridge rather than the freezer to prevent the chocolate then ending up with condensation on the outside.
5. Melt the chocolate in a bowl or wide bottomed jug in the microwave using 30 second increments to prevent it seizing up.
6. One at a time coat the bars in chocolate. Our method is to place the bars into the chocolate, lift with a large spoon, transfer over to a fork without actually touching the bar, carefully give it a LITTLE shake to remove the excess chocolate, and then place back onto the baking paper lined plate or tray.
7. Place into the fridge to firm up for a few minutes; store bars in the fridge for up to one week, freeze for up to one month, best served at room temperature for a softer filling.
Macros per serving: