NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 2022 Annual General Meeting of the Munster Executive will be held at 7:30p.m on Tuesday the 4th October at the Charleville Park Hotel.
The business of the Annual General Meeting shall be:
A. To consider the minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting.
B. Season Reports:
- Board President: Dan Curtin
- Commissaries Administrator: Brian Jordan,
- Calendar co-ordinator: John Colleran
- Cyclocross: Munster Rep. John Dempsey
- Leisure: Munster Rep. Pat Fitzgerald
-Women: Munster Reps.Theresa Finn
- MTB: Munster Rep. Dennis O’Shea
C. To receive and consider the annual accounts.
D. To receive and consider the financial statements of the province for the previous year.
E. To elect members of the Board,
The following positions on the board are all up for renewal having completed their term.
1. Board President (2 year term) Dan Curtin
2. Board Secretary (1 year term) Fearghal Pattwell
3. Board Treasurer (2 year term) John Breen
4. Calendar Coordinator (1 year term) John Colleran
5. Leisure Coordinator (2 year term) Pat Fitzgerald
6. Board Member 2 (2 year term)
7. Board Member 3 (1 year term)
Nominations are invited for the above posts on the attached nomination form, to reach the Secretary no later than Saturday 24th September 2022.
Nominations will be accepted by email to: email@example.com
F. To approve the principles of the following year’s budget.
G. To transact & discuss any Special Business of the Executive.
H. To discuss & vote on motions put forward for the AGM.
Notice: If you wish to register for the meeting please email the secretary firstname.lastname@example.org the following details by; 24/9/2022
• cycling club,
• licence number,
• email address.
Motions for discussion must be received by the Secretary no later than Saturday 24th September. Please remember if you put an item forward then you must be present to discuss the item.
By order of the Board.