Cycling Clubs in the Republic of Ireland are invited to apply for a €2million ‘Sport for All’ Disability Supports Club Fund, courtesy of Sport Ireland.
The fund offers every club affiliated with Cycling Ireland an opportunity to provide inclusive programmes and supports for people with a disability.
The fund will support the initiation or enhancement of disability specific activities within grassroots sports clubs. Cycling Clubs can apply directly to Cycling Ireland for the funding.
Clubs can apply for funding of between €1,000 and €5,000 to support the following areas:
1. Disability Supports Education & Training
2. Disability Supports Programme Activation and Delivery
3. Disability Supports Small Scale Equipment and Infrastructure.
Clubs are eligible for the grant under the following conditions:
• The club submits a ‘Sport for All’ Supports Club Fund Application Form.
• The club has completed the Sport Ireland Safeguarding Framework. Any club who has not completed the Sport Ireland Safeguarding Framework will not be eligible to receive the funding.
• The club is affiliated to Cycling Ireland.
• The club has a Safeguarding statement, Club Children’s Officer and relevant personnel are Garda Vetted.
• The fund is available to clubs in the Republic of Ireland only
Applications can made through the Application Form that can be accessed here. Closing date for applications is Thursday, August 25th.
For further details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org