WOMENS COMMISSION – 2022 AGM
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 2022 Annual General Meeting of the Women’s Commission will be held at 8.30pm on Wednesday the 14th September online.
The business of the Annual General Meeting shall be:
A. To consider the minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting.
B. - Chairperson address: Colin Mac Hale
- Secretary Report: Theresa Finn,
- Treasurer Report: Jennifer Bates
- Off Road Report: Bernie Cummins
- Leinster Report: Alison Smith
- Ulster Report: Julie Rea
- Connacht Report: Stefanie Carr
- Munster Report: Theresa Finn
- Corkagh Park Report: Hannah Marie Gibney
- Women in Sport Report – Elaine Cahill
C. To elect members of the Commission,
The following positions on the board are all up for renewal having completed their term.
1. Leisure Rep
3. Junior Rep
Nominations are invited for the above posts on the attached nomination form, to reach the Secretary no later than 6pm Monday 12th September 2022
Nominations will be accepted by email to:
D. To discuss & vote on motions put forward for the AGM.
Motions for discussion must be received by the Secretary no later than 6pm Monday 12th September. Please remember if you put an item forward then you must be present to discuss the item.
Link to register: https://eventmaster.ie/event/RpR0uL5h76