Latest Covid19 Guidance for Clubs & Events
Earlier this month Government announced Ireland’s plan for the next phase of the response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Full details of the announcement can be found here
It is envisioned that these measures will remain in place until approximately February 2022.
Clubs and event promoters should continue to implement strong protocols with regard to training, competition and other sporting activities.
These will include:
• The use of COVID 19 Officers
• Recommending symptomatic individuals do not participate in or attend sporting activities
• The ongoing promotion of good respiratory & hand hygiene
• The wearing of face coverings in relevant settings
• Ensuring that indoor spaces are well ventilated
• Consideration of indoor space densities and duration of indoor activities
Summary of the Measures in effect from October 22nd
• Outdoor group activities should continue to implement the relevant protective measures as outlined above
• Proof of vaccination or recovery will no longer apply for spectators attending outdoor events
• Fixed capacity limits will no longer apply for spectators or participants at outdoor events
For further information see the Sport Ireland Return to Sport Guidance Here