Job Opportunity - Membership Coordinator
Cycling Ireland is seeking to recruit a full-time Membership Coordinator with overall responsibility for the membership department and delivery of best-in-class levels of service.
This post will be integral to delivering key objectives within our Strategic plan 2020 to 2024 and will include developing IT systems and supporting members and clubs.
The Membership Coordinator will be responsible for overseeing development of the membership IT system, the membership and club registration process and ensuring provision of excellent levels of customer service.
· Effectively manage the annual membership and club renewal process for 26,000+ members and 500 clubs.
· Liaise with third party membership and events IT system providers. Ensure the membership and events system operates efficiently, issues are reported to and acted upon by our IT support partner and that enhancements are implemented in a timely and non-disruptive manner
· Work with membership and event administration staff to ensure excellent customer service is provided through Cycling Ireland’s call desk, e-mail support function and social media channels
· Ensure that all membership related administration and insurance needs are dealt with promptly
· Contribute to the development of Cycling Ireland’s membership offering. Enhancing current membership products and services and developing new products and services to grow membership and improve satisfaction levels
· Manage the creation and procurement of membership collateral and ensure that it is delivered in a timely and cost-effective manner to service the needs of members
· Maintain an understanding of CI Technical Rules and be able to assist members and event organisers in the interpretation and implementation of same
· Support the events coordinator with managing the permit application process for 1,000+ events
When applying by email, please provide a letter of introduction detailing your skills and experience relevant to the role and your Curriculum Vitae outlining your skills and work experience by Sunday, 20th of November 2022 to Myra.McGlynn@cyclingireland.ie.
The full job description is available here.