The Youth Road National Championships will take place on the 19th August in Dundalk, Co. Louth hosted by Cuchulainn Cycling Club.
- All clubs partaking in the event must provide one person to assist the running of the event for the duration of the day. Any club entering 3 or more riders must provide 2 people.
- Riders are not permitted to warm up on the course (a warm up area is available at the rear of car park).
- Coffee and Refreshments will be available on the day courtesy of Last Lap Cafe.
- Cycling Ireland back and frame numbers should be used for both events.
- Prizes will be presented immediately after the end of time trial and at the end of each race.